All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Reinkstone are covered by an extensive 1-year warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Within 7 days from the date of purchase, it can be refund due to product quality problems; within 30 days, it can be exchanged due to product quality problems; free warranty service is available during the warranty period, and the warranty period is 12 months.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available. Otherwise, a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Reinkstone will offer a partial refund according to the device's usage time.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Warranty claims for product defects expire 1 year after opening a warranty claim. It is impossible to process a warranty claim for items that have passed their original warranty time frame or a 1-year warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
- Contact our after-sales service personnel to obtain the warranty registration form. You may need to provide us with sufficient proof of purchase and visible proof depicting the defect.
Valid proof of purchase:
Order number from online purchases made through Reinkstone
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Send the machine to our repair center.
Our maintenance personnel overhauls the machine.
- If the repair is successful, we will send the machine back to you. If there is a maintenance problem, we will contact you and provide other alternative solutions.
Costs Incurred During the Warranty Process
You need to pay for the shipping cost of returning the machine. We pay for the shipping cost of resending the machine. The specific cost is based on the price provided by the logistics service provider at the time.
Round-trip shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
Buyer’s accidental returns
Returning personal items
Returning items claimed to have defects but were found by Reinkstone quality control to be in working condition
Returning defective items in international shipping
Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label by Reinkstone, Reinkstone takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Reinkstone does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
Natural product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase a replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not initially intended for
- Violation of the operating rules in the user manual, or damage and defects caused by incorrect and improper use of the equipment
- Damage and defects caused by using the device with non-original accessories or any other third-party products
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
- Fails to contact us when the problem first occurs
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Products with altered or missing product serial numbers
- Modify the warranty card information without authorization
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage caused by force majeure
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Damage caused by equipment connected to incompatible ports, connectors, or power sources, voltage drops, etc.
- Afterimage and screen flicker caused by DES screen characteristics（This is normal and not a defect of the product）
- The difference in light and shadow that appears on the device screen when the front light is on（This is a feature of the front light manufacturing process, not a device defect）
- Individual intolerance, irritation, allergy and other reactions of the human body to the device/accessory, its housing elements, internal components, coatings or odours
Reinkstone's Support Team must first authorize all returns before return. Please refer to the following steps in " How to a request warranty" below. For incomplete warranty requests, Reinkstone reserves the right to refuse any compensation. Suppose the customer has returned the package without prior authorization, sends it to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package. In that case, Reinkstone reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, Reinkstone will offer an alternative solution.
Reinkstone is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from the use of Reinkstone products
- Returning personal items sent to Reinkstone